Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Summer camp?

It's official! I am completely moved out of the "dorm". It was weird pulling all my bedding off my bed, it kind of felt like the end of summer camp. Now all I have to do is make it through my last final...history...say a prayer for that one! Too bad it's at 5:15 though so now I have to wait another three and a half hours before it's finally summer. On top of that I pretty much feel like a homeless person living out of my car because I checked out of Callaway and came on over to Blinn because I had to buy my summer books and I wasn't sure how long the lines would be. Of course, that took only 10 minutes and now I'm stuck here...I guess that's good though, I'll get some studying done. I just want to get done and see Daniel. No more separate cities after today!

3 comments:

  1. Did Daniel get accepted to aTm? That's so wonderful. Tell him I said congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Transfers still havn't heard...but he applied to Blinn also so he should be in College Station for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sureal isn't it?! That feeling doest go away for a while.
    Good luck on your test. I know you will do great!

    ReplyDelete