Thursday, May 14, 2009

Summer '09...bring it on!

Today was the first day of SUMMER! It was so relaxing. Emmy, Emily, and I layed out during Annelise's nap time (the best way to kick off summer of course). Then, after an afternoon of playing with Annelise and watching how amazing she is at rolling over and scooting around Emily, Jeremy, and I made homemade pizza. A new rice crust mix was discovered by my family and it was delicious! I had not had pizza in a very long time so of course I was very excited to dig in! Yummmy! & no stomach ache! We ate our pizza and watched the season finale of LOST...and now we play the waiting game...till January! ugh.

7 comments:

  1. you should make posts about all of your "replacement foods" lol I wish I was there :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I want Jessica here... but I wish I was there too! What's in January?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, right... Lost starts up again :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah! You have to try Puffins cereal - original flavor. Its amazing, you'll love it. Its usually in the organic section.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOh! Puffins is wheat free?? that's awesome! i'm definitely going to try that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie was so cute with Emmy

    ReplyDelete