Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Live, Love, Laugh

So I know I complain about not understanding why college is supposed to be the best days of your life. However, it's days like these where I really feel blessed. It was a simple day but I guess it's the little things in life that are important and the days like today that people really remember. The only class I had today was Ballet (my favorite class). Daniel picked me up after wards and we went to the mall to find his mom a birthday present, of course we stopped in the puppy store as well. After that we had lunch together at Panda Express (yummy) and then decided to find the local Brazos Valley Animal Shelter... It broke my heart to see all the puppies in there just looking for a little love. Whenever I get to have a dog I definitely want to adopt one! After we played with the puppies for an hour or so I dropped Daniel off at work and went home to pack, only to find surprise flowers on my desk! I feel so special :) Needless to say, it was a pretty good day.


3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great day! we miss getting to see you. Hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They aren't the best... just the most fun, so enjoy them! I hope you have more days like this, you deserve them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my precious profile pic! awesome!

    ReplyDelete